Saturday, September 20, 2014

JBH/ 1st wonderful writing/ Tues11-1


  When I was young, I admired writers so I wrote a lot of short stories and presented it in front of my friends. Actually, I really loved writing when I was in elementary school, so I participated in 'writing poems/ essay contests' regularly and won several prizes.


 When I entered middle school, I also loved it and participated in 'writing your opinion contest' in English academy and my writings were selected as the best ones often.


 But ever since I entered college, I found writing tdifficult. To tell you the truth, I don't know from where to start! I tend to write too much things in my essay, but I know a long essay will make readers get bored easily and  I get worried about it. So these days, I am hesitant and nervous about writing.





2 comments:

  1. Sorry title is Jihee Won/ My attitude toward writing
    -Jihee Won-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire that you presented your stories you wrote in front of people you knew. I always hid mine when i was young. I too agree that it is hard to find a starting point in writing these days. It is much like writing essays for exams from highschool but different in a way that there are no strict for standardized rules. I think that is why writing got more harder. However, i hope you remember that even though writings we will and should write in college can definitly be hard but it doesn't represent writing itself. I hope the difficulties doesn't stop you from writing and enjoying it.

    Choi Hyo-jung

    ReplyDelete