Monday, November 17, 2014

final draft

 

      An unforgettable place

 

    Dawood Muhammad/ Final Draft Ch 4/ Tues 3-4

 

      A lush green garden located 5 kilo meter away from my house,attracted me in my childhood.Garden contains variety of fruit trees like, guava,pomegranates,oranges and lemons etc.The both sides of the garden 's view delighted my eyes the most.At the one side long trees were standing in the rows,and on the other side of garden, a small swimming pool ,a round shaped and well designed with painted walls like mirrors, was erected to swim.In front of swimming pool was a large field ,with flat level and nice pitches to play the games like football , cricket and hockey etc. 

                                                                                                            In the evening,when sky seems dark, light breeze blows and the leaves flicker gently in the breeze, children and young ones used to flock into the playing ground to play different games.I still feel that breeze which sometime caused me to shiver with cold.

     Wearing sports suites and shoes ,riding the bicycle to reach the play ground to play cricket with my friends were great moments of my childhood.I never forget the faces of my friends who used to play cricket with me.Every one seems busy in the playing ground,shouting and clapping for others , making noise, when the cricket match used to start.I remember,it used to instill into me a new spirit of fighting in the match as if I am alone enough among the 11 members of my team to dominate over other team.After winning the match ,celebrating as if we have won the world cup, was the daily routine of my childhood.

    After match finishes, we get into the garden ,which looks to me as haven, to pluck the oranges from trees gossiping with friends ,were amazing moments of my life.Sun is near to set in,standing in the rows to wait for our term to plunge in to the swimming pool used to create a thrill and sense of joy in me.Water in pool shines like pearls, and my eyes blinking due to that shine,always used to create a fascinating view of swimming pool. The noise in swimming pool creates the atmosphere as i am listening the melody song. Whenever I play my cricket match ,It drifts away my thoughts to my childhood and reminds me the garden and its surroundings.

      Returning back to home after the sun setting in West, and horizon looks like gloomy , used to make me upset and wish to stay more there and not to leave it as if ,it was my home.I still considers that place to my second home, which gave me very valuable moments in my life. Many a times, I got accidents while driving the bicycle to go to play cricket,it happened rather due to my carelessness or passion for cricket.Even now,i can not define the specific reason which caused the accidents.The only thing I know, were the worries on the faces of my parents after the accidents.They often told me to ride the bicycle with low speed but, i never listened to them and continued to ride as i did before.

     It was my wish to stay there for entire my life and to enjoy the moments more there.The nature did not allow me to stay there any more.My father was the civil servant ,got the promotion and was appointed to another city.Our family had to leave that wonder full place which provided me great memories of my life. It caused a great pain and anguish to leave the place like haven and friends.After the passage of time, It made me to realize world's suffering, and to learn a lesson to face the challenges, and to remain steadfast in difficult time .I am lucky,i am still in touch of with those friends who shaped my life in a excellent way,and furnished the opportunity to dream.whenever i go to my country,i visit that place in order to recall my memories.It generates enthusiasm to live this life happily and face the challenges of future.I miss that garden and it surroundings a lot!   

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment